click images to enlarge
Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Barcelona's Congrés/Indians district
Very calm and beautiful 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Barcelona's Congrès/Indians district
- Calm, fully furnished, and newly renovated 2-bedroom apartment for rent in Barcelona's Congrès/Indians district, ideal for couples or small families!
- 57m2 surface area including a 13m2 private terrace/patio: 1 double bedroom with large (2m × 1.6m) double bed, big wardrobe and dresser with direct access to a private 13m2 terrace/patio; 1 single bedroom (guest room/office) with single bed/sofa, wardrobe, and desk; large (18m2) dining room/lounge with leather sofa and dining table; a fully equipped and newly renovated kitchen; a newly renovated bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, gas stove/oven, fridge/freezer (-22°C), and microwave
- Apartment on ground floor with exterior windows giving onto a large private wooded garden area (Jardins de Massana) - no cars or passing foot traffic - very calm
- No direct neighbours and lots of natural light (windows in every room)
- Several supermarkets (incl Lidl & Hipercor) within easy walking distance
- Double glazed windows/balcony doors in every room
- Reversible air con unit providing cool and heat plus heated towel rack in bathroom
- Excellent connection to public transport: 7 min. walk from Maragall metro station ( L4 → 3 stops from Gracia and L5 ) or Fabra i Puig ( L1 ) and several bus lines ( V27 → direct to Pg Marìtim & Poblenou beaches, H6, 20, 26, 32, 34, 47, 50, 51, 122, 132, N1, N6); public bike station () right outside the flat; metro + train connection to terminal T2 ( L1 →Clot→ R2N ) or metro + airbus to terminal T1 ( L1 →Plaza España→ A1 ) of the El Prat airport
- Free parking on streets nearby
- The owner speaks English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian
- Monthly rental: €725 (which includes the comunidad and insurance but excludes expenses: phone/internet, gas, electricity and water)
- No agency fees!
- Conditions: 2 months deposit plus current month
- More information and photos
Minimum rental period: 6 months.
The flat is currently rented. If you would like to be notified when it becomes available again please
contact the owner.
The marker shows the location of the apartment.
View Larger Map
contact the owner
click images to enlarge
All Barcelona images © /www.chocolate-fish.net